This quest is currently unavailable on Eden. For a full list that ARE available, please see this page.
To our wikipedia editors, please remove this message when this quest is added to Eden.
- Nevela wants to hear the story surrounding the birth of a chocobo in the Upper Jeuno stables. The chocobo's mother is said to have been from the stables in Bastok.
- Go to Bastok Mines and talk to Wobke (I-9) in the chocobo stables.
- Go to the Pashhow Marshlands Outpost and examine the "Outpost Gate" for a cutscene.
- Obtain three Warding Oils from Emerald Quadav in Beadeaux or Castle Zvahl Baileys.
- Head back to the Pashhow Marshlands Outpost and trade the oils to the "Outpost Gate" for another cutscene.
- Head back to Bastok Mines to speak again with Wobke.
- Head to Batallia Downs and examine a ??? on a headstone at location (H-6) to spawn 5 NM tigers called Badshah.
- Kill the Badshah and re-examine the ??? to get the Silver Comet's Collar (key item).
- Easily soloed by any LV75 job. No need for any serious precautions such as Food or Reraise. High damage jobs would be able to win this battle even if the first tiger managed to paralyze them. Expect to take around 15-25 damage per hit at around 300 defense and those hits will be few and far between.
- Return to Upper Jeuno and speak again with Nevela to complete the quest.
Client: Nevela (Artisan Bridge, Upper Jeuno)
- Nevela wants to hear the story surrounding the birth of a chocobo in the Upper Jeuno's stables. The chocobo's mother is said to have been from the stables in Bastok...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.