This quest is currently unavailable on Eden. For a full list that ARE available, please see this page.
To our wikipedia editors, please remove this message when this quest is added to Eden.
- The starting NPC informs you that he/she found a lost package and asks you to return it to the owner, who is a passenger on the next airship.
- If you accept the assignment, you will be shown the owner of the package.
- The 'owner' is a randomly generated NPC, including Race, face/hair, and clothing. You will be allowed to repeat the viewing until you say "Ok". At this point you receive the Key Item: Dropped Item.
- Once airborne you have until you land to find the true owner. There will be approximately 6 Passengers on this ship which look similar to the owner. The variations are always in the clothing and hair, and not the race/gender/face. Sometimes the Passengers are in hard to view places, such as the top of the canopy over the stairs from below deck.
- If you return the Dropped Item to the incorrect passenger, he/she will take the package and you get no reward. If you return the Dropped Item to the correct passenger you receive 500 gil.
- The correct passenger is the same NPC for all people on that single trip.
- If you do not turn the Dropped Item in by the time you land, you will still have it and must return it to the NPC in the town you started in before attempting this quest again (from any nation).
- When you have completed this quest with a passenger of each race, you receive the title, "Very Discerning Individual".
- When you have completed this quest with a passenger of each character model, you receive the title, "Extremely Discerning Individual".
- The quest will show up under the quests of the city you started it in and fame will be assigned to that city.
- You have been asked to return a dropped item to its rightful owner. The passenger should be on the next airship flight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.