This quest is currently unavailable on Eden. For a full list that ARE available, please see this page.
To our wikipedia editors, please remove this message when this quest is added to Eden.
- Enter Oldton Movalpolos through the K-6 entrance in North Gustaberg, for a cut-scene with Gu'Zho Thunderblade to start the quest. You will be given the option of whether or not to begin the quest; if you choose to not take the quest, you will not be given the chance to start it again, until the Conquest Ranking on Sunday of the following week.
- Go to Southern San d'Oria, to the Tanners' Guild and talk with Faulpie, the Leathercraft Guildmaster, for a cut-scene. Faulpie will need a Buffalo Hide, Sheep Leather, and 10,000 gil to help out.
- Trade the requested items and gil to Faulpie at the same time. Zone and wait until at least the next day (after 0:00 Vana'diel time) to talk to Faulpie again for a cut-scene, at which point you will receive a Goblin Cutting item, and the recipe of the Goblin Coif that requires it. (Note: If you wish to receive another Goblin Cutting, you can get more from Faulpie for 100,000 gil each.)
- The Goblin Cutting item is used in a high skill Leathercraft recipe to craft the level 61 headwear Goblin Coif, which is required for the rest of the quest. Neither the Goblin Coif nor the Goblin Cutting can be sold via the Auction House.
- Return to Oldton Movalpolos through the K-6 entrance in North Gustaberg while wearing the Goblin Coif, for another cut-scene and to receive a Goblin Recommendation Letter - Key Item.
- Go to G-8 in Oldton Movalpolos and select the Iron Box while wearing the coif. The Goblin Recommendation Letter will disappear and 7 angry Notorious Monsters will arrive!
- The main NM that needs to be killed here is the Goblin Preceptor that appears; once it is killed, the other NMs will disappear. It may be possible to Sleep/Lullaby the rest of the NMs and kill the Goblin Preceptor, to make the fight easier.
- All NMs will have permanent aggro on the person who clicked the Iron Box until the person dies.
- Once the Goblin Preceptor is defeated, select the Iron Box again for a cut-scene.
- Trade the Goblin Coif to the Iron Box; there will be another cut-scene and that coif will be replaced by Choplix's Coif.
- Zone out and back into the Oldton Movalpolos, for a cut-scene that ends the quest, and a Gold Beastcoin reward.
- The beastman headgear quests consist of An Understanding Overlord?, A Moral Manifest?, A Generous General? and An Affable Adamantking?. You cannot have more than one active.
- Gu'Zho has traveled to Movalpolos to become a mercenary. However, he cannot find the box to submit his application. Your job is to take Gu'Zho's letter to the box and lead the Goblin serjeant back to where Thunderblade will be waiting.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.