- For your final test to become a knight, speak with Balasiel once more.
- He will read to you from the Book of Tasks a riddle on where to go next
- This riddle leads you to the guards in Victory Square.
- Speak with Baunise (on the parapet over Westgate) to obtain the Book of the West (key item), and then to Cahaurme (on the Parapet over Eastgate) to obtain the Book of the East (key item).
- These books direct you to seek an item in Davoi to give to Balasiel.
- Examine the Disused Well at (E-10) to retrieve the Knight's Soul (key item).
- Travel to Davoi, which may require Sneak and Invisible if your level is low enough to cause aggro.
- It is good to note that orcs aggro to sight, and pugils aggro to sound. Some orcs like Orcish Champion aggro to 75 so at some points even high levels must keep invisible up.
- You'll need to travel along the waterways to get to (E-10) in Davoi, where you will find a Disused Well. The easiest way to do this is to head South from the entrance to Davoi along the path at (J-8). Head straight south through that camp to the path at (K-10). Head south-west through that path until you reach water. Follow the water until you reach a fork and follow the fork west. Follow the water until it bends North and you can move onto a path heading south. Move south-east through that camp and straight south along the path to the Disused Well at (E-10).
- There may be a Davoi Mush or its Notorious cousin here, but since they aggro to sound, all you have to do is drop Invisible, and keep Sneak up.
- Click the Disused Well to receive a Knight's Soul (key item).
- Return to Balasiel for your reward and the ability to become a Paladin.
Client: Balasiel (Watchdog Alley, Southern San d'Oria)
- Solve the riddle of the task book.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.