This quest is currently unavailable on Eden. For a full list that ARE available, please see this page.
To our wikipedia editors, please remove this message when this quest is added to Eden.
- Talk to Jakoh Wahcondalo or Etteh Sulaej J-9. You will get a cutscene. You will receive the Key Item: Letter to Angelica.
- Take the letter to Windurst Waters, and talk to Angelica at the Rarab Tail Hostelry. Then you will receive Angelica's Letter for the chieftainness and a painting (key item "Final Fantasy") that she wants you to hang in Temple of Uggalepih.
- Go back to Kazham, talk to Etteh Sulaej. You will get another cutscene. You are instructed to go hang the picture yourself in the Temple.
- Go to G-8 on the first map for the Temple of Uggalepih, and hang the picture at Stone Picture Frame (it is on the south wall of the Paintbrush Room). Trompe L'Oeil will pop.
- Defeat the NM, then check the frame and you will obtain a Ripped Final Fantasy Painting.
- Return to Etteh Sulaej. As a reward, you will receive 3000 Gil.
- Zone out of Kazham into the jungle, then back into Kazham.
- Note: If you've already done ZM4 and touched the Rancor Flame, you'll activate the quest Everyone's Grudging instead of the 2nd half of this quest. You'll have to complete Everyone's Grudging before you can continue; no amount of zoning or waiting will change the explicit message from Jakoh Wahcondalo instructing you to get your things and leave Kazham. Also, talking to Angelica doesn't change this fact as she demonstrates no knowledge of this quest.
- Return to Etteh Sulaej and she will give you a new painting, "Final Fantasy Part II". Do the same thing as before and go to the Temple of Uggalepih and hang it, and fight the same monster as before all over again. And just as before, you will get a Ripped Final Fantasy Painting.
- Go back to Kazham and talk to Etteh Sulaej again to get your second 3000 gil reward.
- It all started with a letter sent to Kazham's chieftainness by the young Windurstian artist, Angelica. Now, no one can stop the budding painter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.