The term "Additional Effect" is placed on certain attributes of a Weapon, Armor, or Ammunition that have a percentage chance of activating, usually while in combat. The frequency of the Additional Effect's activation, or proc rate, is based on many factors, the most common of which are the weapon and the level of the mob being attacked. However, it is generally not a good idea to rely on the Additional Effect of a weapon, as even the best non-relic Additional Effects proc fairly infrequently.
- Audited - Eden development team has investigated and determined the status of the following three definitions.
- Implemented - Eden development team indicates code is present, but may not be working correctly.
- Verified - Eden development team has verified the functionality and adjusted to be ToAU-era accurate. However, that does not mean further evidence will not be considered.
- Released - Functionality is live on Eden server. Should players find issue, report in GitHub please.
- ✗ = not audited/not implemented/not verified/not released
- ? = unknown
- ✓ = audited/implemented/verified/released
Level Name Type Additional Effect A I V R 58 Chicken Knife Dagger "Flee" ? ? ? ? 59 Dominion Mace Club "Restores HP" ? ? ? ? 66 Power Staff Staff "STR Boost" ? ? ? ? 66 Mythril Heart (HQ) Great Sword Dispel ? ? ? ? 70 Balmung Great Sword Dispel ? ? ? ? 69 Cocytus Pole Staff "Ice Spikes" ? ? ? ? 75 Guttler Axe "Choke" ? ? ? ? 75 Excalibur Sword Damage proportionate to current HP ? ? ? ? 75 Imperial Egg (HQ) Throwing "Provoke" ? ? ? ?