Sythesis Image Support (SIS) is a beneficial status effect that focuses your mind on the task at hand until it wears off. Benefitting characters have an increase to one craft skill for a short period of time.
- Regular image support raises your skill by 1
- For all guilds except fishing, advanced image support raises your skill by 3.
- For the fishing guild, advanced image support raises your skill by 2.
- Advanced synthesis image support also costs a small amount of gil, dependant on your current craft rank. In Aht Urhgan areas, Advanced synthesis image support costs 1 Imperial Bronze Piece.
- Guild-obtained image synthesis support belts give the equivalent bonus to craft skill as Advanced synthesis image support for that guild.
How to remove the effect
- This effect cannot be removed manually.
- This effect will wear off in the event of death.
- This effect will be superceded by synthesis image support for any craftskill except the craftskill currently supported by the effect.
How the effect is gained
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.