This quest is currently unavailable on Eden. For a full list that ARE available, please see this page.
To our wikipedia editors, please remove this message when this quest is added to Eden.
- Talk to Paytah who is at the pier near the shopping piers (I-7). He tells you that his father's favorite cap has been lost to a gust of wind and has been blown into the water.
- Fish the Ripped Cap out of the water and trade it to Paytah, who asks you to find someone who can repair it.
- Go to Baren-Moren in Windurst Waters, and trade the Ripped Cap to him.
- Baren-Moren requires 4 Dhalmel Hides to fix the cap.
- Dhalmel hides can be found on Dhalmels. Nearby Dhalmels are Wild Dhalmel in Tahrongi Canyon or Bull Dhalmels in Buburimu Peninsula.
- Trade the hides to Baren-Moren who not only repairs the cap, but he has plenty of material left over to make you a Dhalmel Mantle.
- Return the repaired cap to Paytah, who is so pleased he happily turns over a Leather Ring he doesn't need.
- The wind blew away the sailor's cap that Paytah was minding for his father. You fished it out of the sea, but now it is torn and tattered. If you could only find someone who can repair Paytah's father's cap...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.