- 4 members: 1 Gem (First Clear) 450 Points
- 3 members: 3 Gems (First Clear) 900 Points
- 3 members: 1 Gem (First Clear) 499 Points
There are no enemies in this mission, only 7 NPC Mamool Ja.
Bring at least one gem to the NPC Zahakahm. Turn in additional gems for more points.
- You start this Assault at (H-10). This is also where you will find Zahakahm. You need to bring the gems you obtain back to this NPC.
- This is a pretty straightforward game of tag.
- There are gems hidden in coffers around the map.
- If you open a coffer (no key required), you get a gem.
- There are nine coffers in the area, each containing a different gem.
- There are also Mamool Ja NPCs running around collecting gems. These do not appear on Widescan.
- If you get close to a Mamool Ja with a gem and click him, you will steal his gem and he will be warped elsewhere.
- If you have a gem and a Mamool Ja gets close to you, he will steal your gem and warp you back to the start.
- The Mamool Ja are trying to take their gems to to the Mamool Ja Governor NPC on the opposite end of the map at (F-7).
- If you talk to the Mamool Ja Governor, he will warp you back near start - AND steal your gem. DON'T DO THIS.
- You can have some people wait there to ambush the Mamool Ja as they return with gems, while other players go for coffers.
- Whenever someone (ally or enemy) finds a gem in a coffer, or steals a gem from their enemy, everyone will receive a message.
- The Rune of Release will spawn at (H-10). After bringing back at least one gem, talk to Zahakahm to finish the Assault and make the Rune of Release appear.
- The game will tell you when all available gems have been turned in, either by you or the Mamool Ja.
- There is no fighting in this mission, just tag, so /THF is really good for flee, and Movement Speed+ or Flee items are useful.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.