They will aggro the automaton. Easy prey at level 75
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Escort at least 4 of the 6 automatons to the NPC Adeeha.
- You spawn at (H-8) on the the same map as Assault Mission - Saving Private Ryaaf.
- You may speak to Adeeha for a list of Automaton Commands needed to control the automaton as the mission progresses.
- Automaton Commands:
- /salute to Activate and Register
- /hurray to command the automaton to fight
- /clap to make the automaton follow you
- /goodbye to deactivate automaton once you reach the NPC
- As you take the NPC along, you must /clap every few steps; it will not follow you like a normal pet.
- Also, as you walk back to Adeeha, the automaton will begin to speak in /say and emote.
- It will not emote like a PC, it will just go through the motion. It is up to you to decipher which is which.
- It will keep repeating the emote until you respond with the appropriate reply (list below).
- Only the person who activated the Automaton may emote.
- Here is a list of actions you must take based on the automation's emotes:
- Bowing: /kneel
- Pointing: /no
- Waving: /welcome
- Dancing: /joy
- Blushing: /doze
- Saluting: /praise
- Happy: /smile
- Confused: /slap
- Shocked: /comfort
- Praising: /blush
- Clapping: /angry
- Cheering: /psych
- There are no Wights when you first spawn on the map.
- They pop only in areas specific to where you activate an automaton.
- Rune of Release spawns at (H-8).
An excellent strategy is to pull a Wight, put the puppet in combat mode so it starts fighting the Wight, and then run to the ending point for the escort [b] making sure you have hate on the wight[/b]; the puppet will follow and when you kill the Wight, you can just /goodbye and the puppet is done. It saves time and the annoyance of having to clap every few steps.
The puppets are generally scattered in the rooms on the map at H-6, F-8, J-8, H-10. There will be 2 in some rooms and none in others.
The wights do not aggro players until you activate a puppet. They link, and puppets will change targets to new wights.