- Astral Flow is a Summoner's two hour special.
- While active, Avatar Perpetuation costs are reduced to zero.
- While active, each Avatar gains the ability to perform their special Blood Pacts:
- Upon usage of any of the above Blood Pacts, all of the user's MP is consumed.
- When using the Blood Pact, the user must have MP = their current level X 2. Otherwise it will fizzle and no damage will be done.
- The Blood Pact activated by Astral Flow can be resisted.
- Abilities used during Astral Flow can be used to perform Magic Bursts.
- While Active, Elemental Spirits will cast magic far more quickly, AI's use of more powerful spells will be increased.
- /ja "Astral Flow" <me>
- /pet "Blood Pact Name" <t>
- Since Astral Flow is a two hour special, some people prefer not to make a macro for it to prevent unintentional activation.