- Speak to Pherimociel at the Grand Duchy's Palace in Ru'Lude Gardens (G-6) to trigger a cutscene and start this mission. Note: During the cutscene, the guards will talk of an alchemist.
- The alchemist named Harith is waiting in the Duke's House out the back entrance (behind the large staircase H-5) of the Grand Duchy's Palace. Talk to Harith and he will mumble something about Emptiness and Promyvion.
- You should now be able to enter Promyvion - Mea, Promyvion - Holla, and Promyvion - Dem.
- Head to any one of the three crags in either Tahrongi Canyon, Konschtat Highlands or La Theine Plateau. Examine the Shattered Telepoint to trigger a cutscene and enter Hall of Transference.
- You will need to complete all 3 Promyvions in order to finish missions 1-2 and 1-3. When you finish your first Promyvion (order doesn't matter), your mission log will change to 1-3. All of the strategy you will need for the Promyvions are on the 1-3 page.
- Harith will turn Recollections (dropped from certain empty & Purchased from AH.) into an anima (that are used to weaken the empty boss in various ways).
- To obtain this service you must first view the cutscene you get by entering any Promyvion and using the machines inside. You then must return to him without erasing your memory. You do not have to beat one Promyvion before you can get Animas. You need only to remember you have been to a Promyvion area in order to converse with Harith.
- Mission Orders
- Something is afoot. Travel to the Grand Duke Palace to learn details of recent events.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.