- Skill level: 230
- In order to obtain Black Halo, the quest Orastery Woes must be completed.
- Delivers a two-hit attack. Damage varies with TP.
- Element: None
- Damage Multipliers by TP:
100%TP 200%TP 300%TP 1.50 2.50 3.00
- Black Halo is only available to Paladins, White Mages, Warriors, Blue Mages, Monks, Black Mages, and Summoners. While other jobs can obtain the required 230 Club skill through the use of merits and special equipment, they will be unable to use Black Halo.
- While Paladins and White Mages may obtain skill level 230 earlier than level 71, Black Halo must be quested once base skill level 230 (without merits) and job level 71 is reached (requires the ability to wield Club of Trials).
- Club skill level 230 is obtainable by the following jobs at these corresponding levels:
Job Rating Level Paladin A- 67 White Mage B+ 70 Warrior B- 73 Blue Mage B- 73 Monk C+ 75 Black Mage C+ 75 Summoner C+ 75
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.