There are a variety of text commands that one can use ingame to perform certain tasks. These are all preceded by a "/" and are typed into the text box like dialogue. The various different type of text commands can be broken down into a few categories.
An emote is a command used by the player to express emotion and add a little flavor to his/her dialogue. There are two types of emotes.
- Built-in emote commands, such as smile or salute.
- Typing in a built-in emote with the word "motion" after it will perform the emote without putting text into the chat log.
- Typing a built-in emote with the word "text" after it will display the text in the chat log without performing the motion.
- Typing /em followed by text will do a custom emote without animation.
Example: /em points at a large bird in the sky.
You would see this: <Name> points at a large bird in the sky.
Note: The "motion" keyword does not work with /jobemote. Typing in /jobemote with the word "motion" after it will still perform the emote, but unlike with the other "/emote motion" commands, it will still display the normal chat log text associated with that emote.
- You do not need to be on the job in question to undertake that job-specific emote.
Party and Linkshell Commands
Gameplay commands are used for a variety of gameplay related activities.
Fighting and Movement Commands
A subset of the gameplay commands used for fighting and moving around Vana'diel.
Storage and Map Commands
A subset of the gameplay commands used to view your storage options and Vana'diel maps.
A subset of the gameplay commands used for various hobbies such as chocobo digging and fishing.
Player Interaction Commands
Player Interaction commands are used to find, talk or otherwise interact with other players.
System commands are used to check system status, obtain help, exit the game, etc.
Eden Specific Commands
Eden has a set of commands unique to Eden. All of these commands begin with the prefix ! as opposed to the standard /
|!unstuck||!re||!yells on||!yells off||!ticket||!getcode|
All items (113)
- Command Menu