- Speak to Luto Mewrilah for a cutscene.
- Head to Ru'Lude Gardens and talk to Muhoho (upper balcony of the Palace).
- Head to Bastok Mines and talk to Gelzerio (H-7, inside Boytz' Knickknacks) for a cutscene.
- Head to Windurst Waters and talk to Chamama (F-10, at the Rarab Tail Hostelry) to receive the key item Jar of Reversion Dust.
- Head back to Upper Jeuno and talk to Luto Mewrilah for another cutscene.
- Verify that your Signal Pearl is in your inventory, then head to Lower Delkfutt's Tower and inspect a ??? at J-9 of the first floor for a cutscene.
- Check the ??? at I-5 for another cutscene.
- Check the first ??? again to spawn the NM Illusory Pot.
- Defeat the Illusory Pot
- Reported to be soloable by Lv.50 with very little trouble.
- Speak to your NPC.
- Inspect the ??? once more for a cutscene.
- After the cutscene you are given a Costume Kit and the choice of three Tactics Manuals - Tactics Manual of Endurance, Tactics Manual of Fortitude or Tactics Manual of Might. Choose one and complete the quest.
- The Tactics Manuals are Rare items which can be Bazaar'd and/or traded.
- To use the manual, talk to your NPC at the Rendezvous Point with it in your inventory. When you talk at the Rendezvous Point again, the new job is available to select from the job style menu. (It is important to note the Manuals won't work if they are in your bazaar)
- You do not lose the manual when your NPC learns the new job.
- You can trade your manual to others in order for your NPC to learn all 3 new job styles.
- You can trade the manuals before you defeat the NM, as long as you've started the quest.
Client: Luto Mewrilah (Artisan Bridge, Upper Jeuno)
- A friend of Luto has used a magical costume kit to change into a child, but now he can't return to his original form. Luto wants you to help find a way to change him back.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.