- Talk to Ceraulian for a cutscene where he admits he missed his quota, and he requires a Gold Hairpin.
- Trade a Gold Hairpin to Ceraulian and then wait until after midnight Japan time before talking to him again.
- Talk to Ceraulian after midnight Japan time for a cutscene.
- Go talk to Miaux in front of the Blacksmiths Guild in Northern San d'Oria, who gives you the Shiny Earring (key item).
- Talk to Ceraulian for a clue to visit the Goldsmith's Guild. (Optional)
- Talk to Ardea in front of the Goldsmiths Guild in Bastok Markets, and then make your way back to West Ronfaure and talk to Esca in a tower close to San d'Oria.
- You must now go to the small island in Batallia Downs, which you can only reach through The Eldieme Necropolis.
- To get to the island, head out to Batallia Downs and go to I-10 inside the small cave and enter Eldieme Necropolis. Your goal is to get to G-9. To do this you must have more than one person with you in order to operate the gates.
- There are switches that manipulate all the gates at each of the 4 main sections with graves in them. Two will be available at the start they are at H-8 and F-8.
- Have someone move to H-9 where lich spawns and have them face the south closed gate it should be named Titan's Gate.
- Once there have the person at the switch open Titan's gate for you. Once through the gate run to the switch in your area at G-9.
- Now whoever is at the G-9 switch must open and close the gates for the person at the other switch.
- Once everyone is now gathered at G-9 find the grave in the middle of the 9 graves and walk over it to fall through the hole. If lich and tomb wolves aggro you then you must put sneak up before falling through the hole.
- Once your down the hole follow the path till you end up at a fork turn right here and proceed south till you find the zone at J-9 to Batallia.
- Sturmtiger attacks extremely fast, so blink tanking will be relatively ineffective.
- Highly susceptible to both slow and paralyze.
- Can be solo by a 75 BLM/RDM
- Easily defeated by a 75 RDM, 75 WAR, and 50 DRG.
- Defeated with slight difficulty by a 75WHM/37BRD with two 50DRG. Purgatory Mace and Genbu's Shield recommended.
- Defeat it and examine the ??? again for the Ranchuriome's Legacy (key item), and bring it back to Ceraulian to finish the quest.
Client: Ceraulian (Cargo Room A, Port San d'Oria)
- Ceraulian of the Brugaire Consotrium needs your help to meet his quota.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.