- Talk to Ghebi Damomohe at the Neptune's Spire to start the quest, farm the chips in Pso'Xja, and then trade them all to Cid.
- To repeat the quest later, just collect the chips again and take them to Cid.
Most chip farming occurs in two towers:
Pso'Xja F-7 entrance ("Nue Tower")
- The Diremites in the first room are the easiest chip mobs; they run 42-45 and drop the Gray Chip. The Maze Lizards don't seem to drop chips here.
- The G/H/L area in Basement 1 has 2 Snow Lizards and 4 Diremite Assaulters, all level 66-68.
- The L/M/N area in Basement 2 has 2 Frost Lizards and 2 Diremite Dominators, all level 74-76.
- The H/S/O area in Basement 2 also has 2 Frost Lizards and 2 Diremite Dominators.
- The M/V area in Basement 3 has 2 Diremite Dominators and a staircase to the ground level.
- The N/O/P/Q area in Basement 3 has 2 Frost Lizards and the elevator to the ground level.
- The S/T area in Basement 3 has 2 Archaic Chests, which do drop the Cyan Chip if you're masochistic enough to fight them. Be careful, even if they are hard to kill, the drop rate isn't 100%.
Elementals often pop in the chests' place. Be careful and pull the elementals away (between the 2 rooms is fine) from the coffers to pop. Bring a full party of 75s to be safe.
Pso'Xja G-9 entrance (near Ranguemont Pass no lvl cap)
- When you touch the colored ???s in I-8 on the upper floor (Blue) and H-7 in the basement (Green), the door closes behind you and two Dolls spawn and attack.
- The Blue ??? spawns Gargoyle-Kappa and Gargoyle-Iota; the Green ??? spawns Gargoyle-Lambda and Gargoyle-Mu.
- The Dolls alternate between physical immunity and very high magical resistance, each doll changing weaknesses simultaneously. This is marked by a blue- or yellow-colored sheen on each mob, so be prepared to switch targets frequently.
- When both dolls are defeated, click on the ??? again to obtain the Bracelet.
- There are 6 Treasure Chest mimics in these locations:
- Ground Level: In the F room and next to the chest spawn in NW G-8
- Upper Level: Next to the chest spawn in SE H-9
- Basement: In the E room and the room in NW G-8.
- And in the lower basement at the bottom of the elevator (no map).
- There are 3 Diremite Stalkers in the Basement in the hall running from I-7 to I-9.
- There are 4 Diremite Assaulters in the lower basement.
Pso'Xja I-7 entrance
This tower also has 4 Snow Lizards if the F-7 tower is overcamped.
Client: Cid (Cid's Lab, Metalworks)
- You've learned from the Tenshodo that Chief Cid is collecting rare colored chips found in the ruins of Pso'Xja. Bring him a set of three (one carmine chip, one gray chip, and one cyan chip) to receive your reward.