- If you have done Even More Gullible's Travels you will be bathed in a scent from the Rafflesia flowers. You must complete the Personal Hygiene quest, or Jakoah will not give you the Cloak and Dagger quest.
- Talk to Jakoh Wahcondalo in Kazham (J-9) who will give you the Dagger of Trials and the Weapons Training Guide (key item).
- Use the Dagger of Trials until the latent effect disappears.
- How to remove the latent effect:
- You must perform Weapon Skills and Skillchains on monsters that con Easy Prey or higher.
- You receive 1 point for opening/soloing a weaponskill, 2 points for closing a Lv.1 Skillchain, 3 points for closing a Lv.2 Skillchain and 5 points for closing a level 3 Skillchain.
- To check to see if the latent effect has disappeared, simply unequip and re-equip the Dagger of Trials and if you do not get the bonus stats, you are done. Or, just check your elemental resists; if they are gone, you have broken the latent.
- Once you no longer receive the latent effect bonus, head back to Kazham and trade the Dagger of Trials back to Jakoh Wahcondalo, who will take the weapon from you and give you a Map to the Annals of Truth (key item) and tell you to head to Gustav Tunnel.
- Once in Gustav Tunnel go to J-8 on the map to the right and click the ??? to spawn the NM named Baronial Bat.
- Once the NM is dead, re-examine the ??? to obtain the Annals of Truth (key item).
- Bring this back to Jakoh Wahcondalo for your reward.
Client: Jakoh Wahcondalo (Wahcondalo's Residence, Kazham)
- The Chieftainess has come up with a deadly new dagger technique, but needs you to help her devise a way of dodging it. However, you must first complete your training.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.