- Kohlo-Lakolo will tell you Honoi-Gomoi wants the mana orb back.
- Talk to Honoi-Gomoi in (E-7) of the lower map of Windurst Waters, upstairs in the back of the house. He'll rant about the orb and Nanaa Mihgo.
- Talk to Nanaa Mihgo and she'll talk about the merchant and saying you should just give him the orb back.
- If you have done Mihgo's Amigo, Nanaa Mihgo will give you the Rock Racketeer quest instead.
- If you have a Star Spinel and have the Rock Racketeer quest active, you have to go finish the Rock Racketeer quest first. After you finish Rock Racketeer, talk to Nanaa Mihgo and she'll then give you the message you need.
- Find a Star Spinel and bring it to Honoi-Gomoi, and then you will get your cutscene and your reward of a Star Necklace.
- Star Spinels are Rare/Ex and drop from Spelunking Sabotender in Quicksand Caves.
- There are several places to find the Sabotender. You can reach them by taking the entrance at (D-12) of Western Altepa Desert, by taking the tunnel on the border of C- and D-11 which leads off the map (If you take this route- you must dismount the Chocobo in order to climb up the stairs where the zone is). You can also find them in the caves outside the Chamber of Oracles which is used in Windurst Mission 9-2. Both places require you to pass through weight sensors. You must weigh correctly by having either one Galka, two Hume/Mithra/Elvaan, or three Tarutaru get on the shining circle to open the door.
- Bring the Spinel back to Honoi-Gomoi. You will receive a Star Necklace.
- Then talk to Kohlo-Lakolo
- Finally talk to Honoi-Gomoi again to finish the quest.
Summary: Honoi-Gomoi, a merchant who lives in Windurst Waters, has ordered the Star Onion Brigade to return the Mana Orb to him. Help the gang out of this fix before they're framed as a bunch of thieves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.