File:Curse (Status Effect).png Curse is a harmful status effect that inflicts a number of bad effects until it wears off or is removed. Afflicted characters have their maximum HP, MP, and Movement Speed reduced. The amount reduced varies depending on the source of the curse.
Caution is advised when afflicted with curse while in an area with undead enemies, as the removal of curse can drop your HP percentage low enough to the point where such enemies will become aggressive and attack.
How to remove the effect
- The White Magic spell Cursna will remove this effect.
- Using a vial of Holy Water will remove this effect.
How the effect is inflicted
- Cast by Cwn Cyrff
- The Igqira Armor Set of items inflicts a Curse effect on a player or monster who physically attacked the wearer.
- The weapons Misery Staff and Ancient Sword have an additional effect of Curse.
- Wandering near one of the Afflictors in Beadeaux will inflict a strong curse effect.
- If you have used one of the Mutes to silence yourself, you will be protected from the Afflictors' curse for as long as the silence effect lasts.