NOTE: You must wait for the next game day after completing the previous quest before you can start this quest, and make sure you have zoned. I personally had to zone multiple times and wait multiple game days.
- Speak with Hiwon-Biwon, who seems to be violently ill. Go then to speak with Shantotto who starts talking about prison, and how it is all your fault. Choose the options "Cry in despair" and "No way! Not on your life!". (in case you don't get these options from Shantotto just rezone).
- She tells you to bring her two Bomb Arms, a Revival Tree Root and a Lock of Hiwon's Hair.
- Speak with Hiwon-Biwon again. He'll become physically ill on your feet, and you take this opportunity to snag a lock of his hair.
- After you've collected the rest of the items, trade them to Shantotto and she de-curses Hiwon-Biwon and gives you your "reward".
- Upon activating the quest, your title becomes "Tarutaru Murder Suspect". When you complete the quest, it becomes "Hexer Vexer".
- The dancing spell Shantotto cast on her bothersome Peeping Tom turned out to be a deadly curse. To remove the curse, she'll need a revival tree root, two bomb arms, and some hair from the victim. Hurry, before it's too late!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.