Casting Time: 1.5 seconds
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Scrolls > White Magic (||)|
Price: 10,080 - 11,648 gil Name Location Type Quelpia Selbina (H-9) Standard Merchant Shohrun-Tuhrun Windurst Waters (G-7) Standard Merchant
- Defense down effect
- Defense is reduced by 53/512 (10.35%)
- This effect cannot be resisted except with Magic Shield.
- Dia / Bio Priority
- Dia and Bio do not stack.
- Dia -> Bio -> Dia II -> Bio II -> Dia III -> Bio III
- Example: If Dia is cast, and Bio is cast afterwards, Dia will be overwritten. If Dia II is then cast, Bio will be overwritten. If Bio II is cast, Dia II will be overwritten.
- Note: This is not necessarily the case for player characters who have been hit with both spells.
- Useful Macros
- /ma "Dia II" <t> Casts onto current target
- /ma "Dia II" <bt> Casts onto last target claimed by party
- /ma "Dia II" <stnpc> Allows you to select a target from available NPCs
- The Meaning of Dia
- Dia (d-ī-ah), or often debated to be pronounced as "Dïa" (d-ee-ah), can be defined as the prefix that was derived from Greek roots, which means "to pass through or join", or defined as "the day" after the word "el día" in Spanish.
- Dia (mythology) ("bright sky"), the sister of Callisto in Greek myth.
|Magic of Vana'diel: Enfeebling Magic|
Bind — Blind I • II — Dispel — Gravity — Paralyze I • II — Silence — Slow I • II
Sleep I • II — Sleepga I • II
Dia I • II • III — Diaga — Poison I • II — Poisonga
|Unavailable to players:|
Bindga — Blindga — Break — Breakga — Curse — Diaga II • III — Dispelga — Paralyga — Poisonga II — Silencega — Slowga
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.