Casting Time: 2 second
How to Obtain
Obtained: Merit point group 2
- Dia III initially lasts 30 seconds. Each upgrade increases the duration of the spell by 30 seconds.
- Dia / Bio Priority
- Dia and Bio do not stack.
- Bio III > Dia III > Bio II > Dia II > Bio > Dia
- Example: If Dia is cast, and Bio is cast afterwards, Dia will be overwritten. If Dia II is then cast, Bio will be overwritten. If Bio II is cast, Dia II will be overwritten.
- Note: This is not necessarily the case for player characters who have been hit with both spells.
- Useful Macros
- /ma "Dia III" <t> Casts onto current target
- /ma "Dia III" <bt> Casts onto last target claimed by party
- /ma "Dia III" <stnpc> Allows you to select a target from available NPCs
- The Meaning of Dia
- Dia (d-ī-ah), or often debated to be pronounced as "Dïa" (d-ee-ah), can be defined as the prefix that was derived from Greek roots, which means "to pass through or join", or defined as "the day" after the word "el dïa" in Spanish.
- Casting Dia III will lower the target's defense by approximately 15% (39/256). This effect cannot be resisted except with Magic Shield.
|Magic of Vana'diel: Enfeebling Magic|
Bind — Blind I • II — Dispel — Gravity — Paralyze I • II — Silence — Slow I • II
Sleep I • II — Sleepga I • II
Dia I • II • III — Diaga — Poison I • II — Poisonga
|Unavailable to players:|
Bindga — Blindga — Break — Breakga — Curse — Diaga II • III — Dispelga — Paralyga — Poisonga II — Silencega — Slowga
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.