Job Trait Overview
- Game Description: May double your attacks.
- Job Traits are always active.
- Further Notes:
- Occasionally allows a character to attack twice in one round.
- If two weapons are Dual Wielded, this trait may activate on both attacks separately.
- When a Hand-to-Hand weapon is equipped, this trait may activate on both punches separately.
- May activate during weapon skills.
- On multi-hit weapon skills, Double Attack can occur up to two times.
- May activate during Jump and High Jump
- Double Attack will only yield one extra hit per activation even if using a multi-hit weapon such as Soboro Sukehiro or Kraken Club
- Virtue Stone weapons gained from defeating Jailers of Virtue can activate Double Attack.
- Rate of activation is normally 10%, with no stat effecting it.
- Rate of Double Attack activation has no difference between Warrior as main job and Warrior as sub job, excluding merit points.
- Rate with Fighter's Calligae equipped is believed to be 11% (Additional +1%).
- Each Merit Point increases the rate of activation by 1%.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.