Warning! While this guide contains lots of great Dragoon equipment information, it may also contain some OOE information. Please double check if unsure to avoid disappointment.
|This article is only a guide. Information expressed in a guide is usually more opinion than fact and should be taken as such. Guides are written by players, based upon their experiences, successes and mistakes, and are meant to aid other players. However, there may be differing opinions than those expressed in a guide. |
Strategies and information in guides may not work for everyone.
- Items link to HQ versions, however you can always use the NQ item.
- At level 20 Thief/Ninja will have the Job Trait Dual Wield, so at this point any weapon in the main field can also be used as a sub weapon. At later levels it will become more necessary to sub a different weapon, however.
- Compare items at every level, even many levels above/below you. You may find something better/cheaper.
- Rare and/or Exclusive items will be in italics.
- Format borrowed from Beastmaster Equipment Guide Notes Borrowed from Thief/Equipment Guide.
- If you add items please list them at what level you would start wearing them not what you should be wearing at endgame. i.e. Rajas Ring is available @ level 30 don't put it in the level 75 slot.
Dragoon Equipment Chart
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.