- Note: You will need an imperial silver piece. 1 per person.
- Once in Nashmau, take the west enterance to Caederva Mire.
- Inside the Mire, go due west until you get to an NPC.
- Trade that NPC your Silver piece to gain entry.
- In the ruins, there are no mobs, go straight and use the teleporter.
- Once you reappear, just go straight until you zone back into the Mire.
- You will be at I-10 on Dvucca Isle in the Mire.
- Talk to this NPC to get past.
- Put Sneak and Invisible up after this.
- Just hug the right wall. It is just a short walk away.
- Staging Point: Dvucca Isle Staging Point in Caedarva Mire (Dvucca Isle map I-9)
- Assault NPC: Lageegee in Aht Urhgan Whitegate L-9/10
Name Rank Recommended Level Party Size Points Objective Description Seagull Grounded PSC 70 3-6 1100 Escort the prisoner The Immortals have captured a member of the Seagull Phratrie, a rebel organization. You are to escort the prisoner safely to a holding area. Requiem PFC 70 3-6 1000 Destroy the undead An Immortal has reported the existence of a large force of undead soldiers. Destroy these undead minions before they can organize an attack on the Empire. Saving Private Ryaaf SP 70 3-6 1100 Find the survivors A squad sent in to search for the Seagull Phratrie hideout has failed to report. Find any survivors, especially one Private Ryaaf, a relative of the Galeserpent General. Shooting Down the Baron LC 60 3-6 1100 Eliminate the Black Baron An imp known as the Black Baron has hit Periqia like a meteor strike, single-handedly defeating 79 Imperial soldiers. The empire cannot suffer any more losses. It is time for the Baron to meet his end. Building Bridges C 70 3-6 1200 Activate the bridge Thanks to the enemy destroying a bridge along the path of their attack, the unit assaulting Periqia is at an impasse. Find and activate the backup bridge mechanism rumored to be hidden in the area. Stop the Bloodshed S 50 3-6 1000 Exterminate the chigoes The Lamiae are preparing to release swarms of chigoes in Al Zahbi to collect blood samples. Destroy the chigoes and thwart their plan. Defuse the Threat SM 60 3-6 1600 (max) Clear the mine fields The Lamiae have hired Qiqirn demolition experts to set land mines in Periqia. You must eliminate this hazard for the soldiers. Operation: Snake Eyes CS 70 3-6 Locate the generals Generals Karazahm and Umarid of the Imperial Army's Arrapago division have disappeared from camp headquarters while on a mission on Sharug Isle. There is a high possibility that the two have been kidnapped by members of the Undead Swarm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.