HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
|Transfusion: AoE Drain|
|Mana Storm: AoE Aspir|
|Tera Slash: Cone Attack high damage, ignores Utsusemi|
|Violent Rupture: AoE damage with Knockback and Weight that overwrites Flee, absorbed by multiple Utsusemi shadows|
|Oblivion Smash: Extreme AoE damage, absorbed by multiple(2-3) Utsusemi shadows|
|Dynamic Assault: Single target physical damage|
|Dynamic Implosion: AoE physical damage and Stun|
|Two Hour Abilities:|
|All tier 3 -ga spells|
|Note: these spells all have near instant casting time|
- The 15 demon NMs of Dynamis - Xarcabard must first be defeated to spawn the dragons Ying and Yang.Your alliance must defeat the two at the same time, with a margin of 30 seconds. If you take too long to finish the last one, they will revive at full health.
- The Dynamis Lord is invulnerable to all magical and physical attacks unless Ying and Yang are killed. This does not apply to the resummoned Ying and Yang - only the initial spawns in front of Castle Zvahl.
- At some point, he will summon Ying and Yang to help him. They will attack whoever the Dynamis Lord is attacking, and he will keep summoning them again if you kill them. If Dynamis Lord is defeated, they will die as well.
- Killable by: 30+ characters level 70-75
- The Dynamis Lord is one of the most damaging enemies in the entire game. The longer the battle is, the lower your chances are of beating him. Sleeping Potions used with Opo-opo Necklace to gain 300% TP and Icarus Wing are often used to have a high amount of damage right at the beginning of the fight. Feint and Angon are invaluable aids for this fight.
- Beating the Dynamis Lord usually involves RDM/DRK using Chainspell Stun in order to block Oblivion Smash. It can be absorbed by 2 shadows from Utsusemi, but it is highly suggested your group have at least 3 RDM/DRKs or more. It is a vital point in order to defeat him.
- A common used strategy is to bring the Dynamis Lord in front of the "cliff" with the black flames coming out and having Black Mages and White Mages standing on top of that cliff. That way, they will be outside of his AoE, even Oblivion Smash. RDM/DRKs should not be with them, because they will often steal hate and bring the Dynamis Lord to them. One Oblivion Smash will completely annihilate a group of mages.
- Dynamis Lord can summon copies of himself while performing a TP move, causing target lock to be dropped. These copies will despawn soon afterwards.
- Ying and Yang that Dynamis Lord summons part way through the fight share their hate with Dynamis Lord, making them extremely difficult to take enough hate to kite away long enough to finish the fight without major casualties.
- Dynamis Lord frequently starts off the fight with Sleepga or Bindga on the whole alliance. Everyone fighting Dynamis Lord should begin by drinking a Poison Potion or Venom Potion, and White Mages should be prepared for Divine Veil Erase at or near the start of the fight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.