- Talk to Magriffon.
- Trade him the amount of gil he asks for. He will give you the Key Item: Treasure Map.
- It will direct you to three places in Yuhtunga Jungle: (F-7) (H-10) and (I-12).
- If you go to each spot, you will find a Blue Rafflesia. If you examine them all, you will receive a total 3 jars of Rafflesia Nectar.
- After clicking on the final plant, you are told that the pollen makes you dizzy.
- Talk to Magriffon to complete the quest.
- After this quest, people will be repulsed by your stench, but Opo-opos will like it.
- If you talk to people around town, you will learn that Gatih Mijurabi in M&P's Market can help. She will start the quest Personal Hygiene. However, it is recommended that this quest is completed after The Opo-opo and I.
- You must zone after completing Gullible's Travels before you can start this quest.
- Magriffon has spent all of his (your?) money to save a maiden in distress. Now he needs someone to save him (again) from getting kicked out of the bed & breakfast before he has completed his "top-secret" mission.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.