- Skill level: 230 (Thieves, Corsairs, Red Mages, Warriors, Bards, Rangers, Beastmasters, and Ninjas only.)
- In order to obtain Evisceration, the quest Cloak and Dagger must be completed.
- Delivers a fivefold attack. Chance of critical hit varies with TP.
- Element: None
- Damage Multipliers by TP:
100%TP 200%TP 300%TP 1.00 1.00 1.00
- Evisceration is only available to Thieves, Corsairs, Red Mages, Warriors, Bards, Rangers, Beastmasters, and Ninjas. While other jobs can obtain the required 230 Dagger skill through the use of merits and special equipment, they will be unable to use Evisceration.
- While Thieves and Corsairs may obtain skill level 230 earlier than level 71, Evisceration must be quested once base skill level 230 (without merits) and job level 71 is reached (requires the ability to wield Dagger of Trials).
- Dagger skill level 230 is obtainable by the following jobs at these corresponding levels:
Job Rating Level Thief A- 67 Corsair B+ 70 Red Mage B 71 Warrior B- 73 Bard B- 73 Ranger B- 73 Beastmaster C+ 75 Ninja C+ 75
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.