Warning: This quest has not been implemented in DSP/Eden, as noted here.
- With your job set to ninja, talk to Romualdo for a cut-scene to start the quest.
- Go to the other Cannonry room and talk to Ayame.
- Proceed to the Palborough Mines and open a chest there to obtain the Diary of Mukunda (key item).
- This can be done as any job; if the chest is picked as a Thief, the key item will still be obtained.
- Return to Bastok and talk to Kagetora in Port Bastok, then talk to Ayame again.
- Finally, talk to Alois to complete the quest and receive your reward.
Client: Ayame (Cannonry, Metalworks)
- You are to seek out the person sending threatening letters to Senator Alois and eliminate him. First, you must find a diary hidden somewhere in the Palborough Mines and take it to Kagetora of the Tenshodo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.