- Talk to Ailbeche, a small crying boy just south of the fountain, to get a cutscene. He says he became separated with his father, and doesn't know what to do. You must look for someone in armor but no helmet.
- Talk to Ailbeche's father, Exoroche, shopping in Southern San d'Oria in Helbort's Blades.
- Talk to Ailbeche again to get another cutscene. His father appears and scolds him for crying and turning to strangers for help. As punishment, he takes the boy's fishing rod away and gives it to you. This completes the quest.
- If you talk to the boy again, he tells you that he would really like his fishing rod back. You can give it back to him by trading it.
- There is no immediate reward for doing this but it is necessary to start the Sharpening the Sword quest.
Client: Ailbeche (Parade Grounds, Northern San d'Oria)
- A child stands crying in the Parade Grounds. Find his father for him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.