A Food Effect is a status effect that alters a player's stats until it wears off or is removed. Benefiting characters can have a range of different effects, depending on the specific food consumed. All effects are summarized as one effect, and stack with like effects (i.e. A food effect that grants Str +3 will stack with a STR Up effect). Drinks are not considered a separate status effect as they they will give a food effect (as per normal), or they give either a Refresh effect and/or a Regen effect that does not stack with other refresh or regen effects.
How to remove the effect
Changing jobs and entering level capped areas or battlefields will not remove this effect.
- Consuming an antacid will remove this effect.
- Trading one Gysahl Greens to Parike-Poranke will remove this effect.
- Some monster abilities can remove this effect:
- Using the enchantment on certain items will remove this effect.
- Death will remove this effect.
How the effect is inflicted/gained
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.