This quest is currently unavailable on Eden. For a full list that ARE available, please see this page.
To our wikipedia editors, please remove this message when this quest is added to Eden.
- Talk to Koblakiq and agree to help her to start the quest.
- Obtain an Arnica Root. This drops from cactuar mobs in either Eastern Altepa Desert or Western Altepa Desert. It is also available in the Auction House.
- Go to Castle Oztroja and go through the door at I-8 on the first map, then through the exit at G-7 on the second. On the next map, head north to the alcove at I-7 and trade the Arnica Root to the NPC Daa Bola the Seer located there.
- Return to Oldton Movalpolos and talk with Koblakiq who will give you a Glittering Fragment (key item) and send you to Beadeaux.
- Go to Beadeaux and head through the underground area. Go back up to the upper level using the ramp, across the small then large bridge to the north side of G-10. The NPC Ge'Fhu Yagudoeye is located by the smokestacks.
- Clear the surrounding Quadav near him, then talk to him to spawn four NMs: two Nickel Quadav (Paladin) and two Magnes Quadav (Black Mage). They can be slept and silenced (very high resistance to Silence) to make the fight easier; the Magnes Quadav have far fewer HP and should generally be killed first.
- Kill the four NM Quadav and then talk to Ge'Fhu Yagudoeye for a cutscene. If the cutscene does not appear, re-zone into Beadeaux to receive it. If multiple people are doing the quest at once, it may be necessary to respawn and kill the NMs for each character who is on the quest; they can be spawned without zoning, by each different character, about every 5 minutes from the NPC.
- Return to Oldton Movalpolos and talk with Koblakiq to complete the quest.
Client: Koblakiq (Oldton Movalpolos)
- A letter has arrived from Zeelozok asking for an "arnica root" to be brought to Castle Oztroja. Koblakiq has entrusted this task to you...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.