- Talk to Perih Vashai in Windurst Woods who will give you the Bow of Trials and the Weapons Training Guide (key item).
- Use the Bow of Trials until the latent effect disappears.
- How to remove the latent effect:
- You must perform Weapon Skills and Skillchains on monsters that con Easy Prey or higher.
- You receive 1 point for opening/soloing a weaponskill, 2 points for closing a Lv.1 Skillchain, 3 points for closing a Lv.2 Skillchain and 5 points for closing a level 3 skillchain.
- You must accumulate 300 total points.
- To check to see if the latent effect has disappeared, simply check your equipment list at the ranged slot, wait a moment, and if you notice the bonus stats disappear on the Bow of Trials, you are done, and if not, you need to continue skillchaining.
- Once you no longer receive the latent effect bonus, head back to Windurst Woods and trade the Bow of Trials back to Perih Vashai, who will take the weapon from you and give you a Map to the Annals of Truth (key item) and tell you to head to Cape Teriggan.
- Once in Cape Teriggan go to G-7 and click the ??? to spawn the NM named Stolas.
- Once the NM is dead, re-examine the ??? to obtain the Annals of Truth (key item).
- Bring this back to Perih Vashai for your reward.
Client: Perih Vashai (Vashai's residence, Windurst Woods)
- You are to undertake training to still the doubt within you. Use the bow you have been given until it no longer responds to your inner turmoil.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.