- Checks to see if an enemy can be tamed.
- Obtained: Beastmaster Level 10
- Recast Time: 0:30
- Duration: Instant
- Returns a rough estimate of your likelihood of a successful Charm on a particular mob.
- There are three possible results:
- "PLAYER should be able to charm the MOB" - ~75% success or higher
- "PLAYER might be able to charm the MOB"
- "It would be difficult for PLAYER to charm the MOB"
- These seem to work like the messages about evasion from Check, where "should" corresponds to low evasion, and so on.
- This ability does take your Charisma into account when providing the estimate.
- Has around 22.5' cast distance.
- /ja "Gauge" <stnpc>
- Some players prefer to macro in CHR gear before using Gauge.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.