|Assisted by: Hilltroll Elite Guard x2 and Woodtroll Elite Guard x2|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
- In Besieged:
- Appears when the Troll Mercenaries are at level 5 or higher and if he is up in Halvung.
- If he is present in Besieged an extra cutscene is added to the opening:
- Gurfurlur : (Who dares fight me?)
- Megomak : Gurfurlur asks, "Is there no one strong enough to fight me?"
- Megomak : Gurfurlur is mighty!
- Megomak : If you can defeat him, maybe I'll use his salary to employ you instead!
- Gurfurlur : Raaaaaawr...!
- In Besieged:
- Hundred Fists
- Arcane Stomp: Converts magic damage (including those from Drain and Drain-type spells) taken to HP. Highly recommended mages refrain from nuking for the entirety of the fight. While Aspir and Aspir-type spells will not restore his HP (MP is irrelevent), and the user will get back a decent amount of MP.
- Head Snatch: Single target damage that reduces target's HP to 10% of its remaining HP. Ignores Utsusemi. Damage taken from Head Snatch is greatly reduced by the Paladin ability Sentinel.
- Haymaker: Cone Attack damage. Added effect: Amnesia.
- Sledgehammer: Cone Attack damage. Added effect: Petrify
- Incessant Fists: 5-hit physical damage, single target.
- Pleiades Ray: AoE ~500 damage and Paralyze, Blind, Posion, Plague, Bind, Silence, and Slow. Not used until 20% HP.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.