Dragoon wyvern ability: Level 1, Level 20, and Level 40
Triggers after the dragoon casts any spell and someone in the party is under a certain amount of hit points.
Once the wyvern has learned Healing Breath III (level 40), it will use it even when the Dragoon's level is lowered due to a capped event or area. The wyvern will always use only the highest Healing Breath move it has acquired.
Hit point triggers:
- Wyvern will use this on any party member under the HP trigger.
- Wyvern will use this on the Dragoon only.
- Drachen Armet equipped - Level 60 - 33% trigger changes to 50% HP; 25% trigger changes to 33%.
The different levels of healing breath are:
- Healing Breath I - Level 1 - Equivalent to Cure I.
- Healing Breath II - Level 20 - Equivalent to Cure II.
- Healing Breath III - Level 40 - Equivalent to Cure III.
- Wyrm Armet equipped - Level 75 - Equivalent to Cure IV
Healing Breath III calculation:
- Wyvern's max HP = wHP
- Without Wyrm Armet: wHP*0.21 = HP healed from Healing Breath III.
- With Wyrm Armet: (wHP*0.21)*1.5 = HP healed from Healing Breath III.
- When using gear that give a percentage of HP to the wyvern it is calculated after the other wHP gear and before the Wyrm Armet bonus.