- When used, user gains the effect of Hide (Status Effect) for a random duration.
- If used when the user has the attention of an enemy that tracks by sight, all enmity is erased.
- Hide can be used on the following monsters without the use of Sneak or Deodorize, unless the monster has a pet: Ahriman, Bombs, Clusters, Cockatrices, Colibri, Dolls, Elementals, Gigas, Goblins, Golems, Magic Pots, Moblins, Puks, Snolls, Tonberries, Wyverns, Yagudo.
- If used when the user has the attention of an enemy that tracks by scent, user must first gain the effect of Deodorize before using Hide to erase his/her enmity. This can be done using either the Deodorize spell, using a Deodorizer, running through water, or the rain weather effect being present.
- If the user has the attention of an enemy that tracks by sound, the user must first get out of sound tracking range (30'? less?) before using Hide to erase his/her enmity.
- If used on Undead, user can use Hide to erase his/her enmity so long as user has more than 75% HP. Undead will aggro again if user does not move out of sound aggro range rapidly.
- If used on a Puk, the hide effect will work, but the mob will aggro shortly after if the thief does not move out of sound range, much like undead.
- If used on an Elemental and the elemental's corresponding weather is no longer active, the elemental will Immediately despawn.
- If this ability is active and the user has no enmity, then the user may use Sneak Attack from any direction.
- If you only hit the mob under Trick Attack you will not gain any enmity, and can continue to use Hide SATA every time Hide is up and you have TP. However, with Dual Wield this only works with a Weapon Skill, as normal offhand attacks are not affected by Trick Attack
- Trick Attack can be used without losing the effect of Hide. (This is true for all forms of invisible.)
- If Rogue's Vest is equipped, the duration of Invisible effect is extended.
- Due to the large number of people in besieged, you can use Hide at most times during such activity.