This ENM is in development
Apis x 1
- Martial Bow
- Martial Knuckles
- Gigant Mantle
- Psilos Mantle
- Dragon Bone
- Eltoro Leather
- Cassia Lumber
- Scroll of Raise III
- Cloud Evoker
- To enter the battlefield, talk to Zebada in the Uleguerand Range (F-12).
- Zebada will give you the Cotton Pouch.
- Go on the western slope and slide down at E-9. Enter the cave at F-8 to find the Chamneat Spring; trade the Cotton Pouch to the spring to receive the Chamnaet Ice.
- Return to Zebada and trade him the Chamnaet Ice to receive the Zephyr Fan key item.
- In Uleguerand Range, slide down the south slope at F-9 and enter the cave on the west side of F-10. In the inner part of the cave at G-8, examine the Wind Pillar to enter Bearclaw Pinnacle. You will have the option of entering the Holy Cow ENM battle.
- Only one of the four battlefields in Bearclaw Pinnacle can be completed every 5 Earth days.
- Apis must be defeated in order to win this ENM.
- Apis is immune to Charm.
- It's important to note that Apis will occassionally switch physical and magical immunites (signaled by the 2-hour animation.)
- Apis also hits significantly harder the lower his health gets. (1000~ dmg @ roughly 40% health on a Tarutaru 75BLM.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.