This quest is currently unavailable on Eden. For a full list that ARE available, please see this page.
To our wikipedia editors, please remove this message when this quest is added to Eden.
- Talk to Tressia (top floor @ J-6) to start the quest.
- Talk to Raminey (J-7) and Fouagine (I-8) on the top floor, and Zadant (H-8) and Noam (G-9) on the main floor to get four witness accounts.
- Tressia will then ask you to put them in order (you get as many tries as you need). One order pattern was Fouagine, Zadant, Noam, Raminey.
- Talk with Mengrenaux and Chemioue and view all 4 reports, then talk to Tressia again and give the locations of the witnesses in order. The correct order is: I-8, H-8, G-9 and last J-7.
- Go to G-9 down by the Tributary and examine the ??? to receive the Shaded Cruse (key item).
- From G-9, walk up towards the Breakaway Bridge in the middle of the Safehold. Examine the ??? through the path on G-7, G-8, and two at H-8.
- Once you reach the Breakaway Bridge and select the last ???, you will see a cut scene that explains the mystery. (At the end of this cut scene the victory fanfare will play and the quest is marked as completed.)
- Return to Tressia, then to Ondieulix at the entrance for your reward.
- Search for information regarding what happened on the day Wazozo's treasure was stolen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.