- After accepting the mission from the gate guard, you will have to go to Chateau d'Oraguille (H-7) to speak with Prince Trion. After speaking with the prince, you will proceed to Davoi.
- Upon entering Davoi you will encounter a cutscene.
- Hug the right wall until the path turns north and you will find a 3-way intersection. Make a left at this intersection and you will encounter a bridge (H-7).
- Stay on the bridge and remain invisible as long as you can. An NPC (Quemaricond) will walk towards you.
- When the orcs on the west side of the bridge are looking away, drop invisibility and talk to this NPC to receive the key item (Royal Knights' Davoi Report).
- Return to San d'Oria deliver the report to the Prince.
This mission is listed as unrepeatable, but you can repeat it. Please understand that these instructions apply only if you have completed this mission once before. If you haven't finished this mission at all, then use the instructions provided at the top of this page. For all the other gamers who accepted this mission for the second time, Please use the detailed instructions provided below. As you will find out, the second time is totally different from the first!
``1. Speak with the gate guard and accept the "Infiltrate Davoi" mission again.
``3. Depending on your level, you will need invisible to hide from the Orcs and sneak for the bats and lizards. All three will agro if you are too low of level. Orcs are guaranteed to be around. Bats are out at night only. You probably won't run by a lizard.
``4. Run to K-7 (dead end) and click on "!" for the East Block Code. Run to L-8 (T intersection) and click on "!" for the South Block Code. Run to J-7 (dead end) and click on "!" for the North Block Code.
``5. After aquiring all three codes, head back to and speak with Zantaviat. He will recognize that you got the codes and tells you to go back to San d'Oria and check in at the gatehouse.
``6. Speak with the San d'Oria gatehouse guard and the mission is finished.
- Mission Orders
- The scout in Davoi needs the help of an adventurer.