- Lessens chance of being detected by sight.
Spell cost: 15 MP
Casting Time: 2 seconds
NPC Sell Price: ~959 gil
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Scrolls > White Magic (||)|
Name Level Zone Garnet Quadav 30-36 Rolanberry Fields 35-39 Beadeaux Ge'Dha Evileye 30 Beadeaux Goblin Leecher 20-23 Inner Horutoto Ruins 21-23 King Ranperre's Tomb 21-23 North Gustaberg 21-23 Dangruf Wadi 21-25 Meriphataud Mountains 21-25 Jugner Forest 21-25 Pashhow Marshlands 22-25 Valkurm Dunes 22-25 Buburimu Peninsula 22-26 Ordelle's Caves 22-26 Maze of Shakhrami 25-29 Sanctuary of Zi'Tah 26-30 Sauromugue Champaign 26-30 Ranguemont Pass 26-30 Batallia Downs 26-30 Rolanberry Fields 27-30 Lower Delkfutt's Tower Yagudo Priest 26-30 Sauromugue Champaign 22-28 Giddeus 24-28 Castle Oztroja 21-25 Meriphataud Mountains Hobgoblin Physician 76-78 Bibiki Bay Hoo Mjuu the Torrent 16-17 Giddeus
This one hasn't been implemented yet.
- One still leaves visible foot prints in sand/dust or ripples in water.
- The following actions will not remove Invisible:
- Invisible drops when a spell cast completes, an attack is made, or you are directly attacked (being caught in an AoE ability if not the main target will not remove invisible.)
- Unlike Sneak, Invisible will not need to be dropped before recasting. The act of casting the spell again will automatically remove the old instance and replace it with the new instance of the spell. Therefore, it is possible to cast Invisible in front of a sight aggressive based Monsters without being detected.
- Use of this spell can attract the attention of sight and magic aggressive based monsters such as Bombs so its use is suggested with care in certain areas. Magic aggressive monsters will aggro whenever a spell is started, the spell does not have to complete.
- It is not possible to interact with anything in the world (for example, speaking to an NPC or opening a door) while invisible, the effect must be manually removed first. Take care not to drop the effect in front of anything that aggros by sight.