This quest is currently unavailable on Eden. For a full list that ARE available, please see this page.
To our wikipedia editors, please remove this message when this quest is added to Eden.
- Wait until Japanese midnight after the completion of the previous quest.
- Talk with Enaremand (J-7 Upper Floor) for a cutscene.
- Talk to Chemioue (J-6 Upper Floor) in Tavnazian Safehold for another cutscene. Talk to her a second time if she doesn't talk about the desired subject.
- Go to Phomiuna Aqueducts and find a Wooden Ladder at C-9 on the second map, and select the ladder for a cutscene.
- Go to Misareaux Coast and select the ??? at I-6 near the end of the river for a key item, Mire Incense.
- Go to the base of the waterfall at F-4 in Misareaux Coast and select the ??? for a cutscene.
- After every member of your party has viewed the cutscene, have one party member select the ??? again to spawn the mannequin NM Alsha. (This party member will have hate when the NM spawns).
- Alsha will cast Silence, Paralyze, various damage spells, but will occasionally also Cure III you.
- You'll receive a few messages in combat as Alsha loses HP. Once she is reduced to around 20%, the message will show up that "Large drops of oil begin pouring from the eyes of the mannequin" (this is the third message) and Alsha will repeatedly cast Fire II on herself until she dies.
- If she kills herself, you will have to rezone and try to kill her again; you or anyone in your party must deal the final blow to defeat her.
- Once Alsha is defeated, each member of your party can select the ??? again for a cutscene in which they obtain the Better Humes and Mannequins key item.
- Return to Mhaura and talk to Fyi Chalmwoh to complete the quest.
- This quest will not activate until the start of the next Earth day (midnight in Japan), after completion of Behind the Smile.
- This quest allows the ability to set the pose of your mannequin, as often as you would like.
- Once the quest is completed, Fyi Chalmwoh will change the pose of any mannequin you own repeatedly, for 1000 gil each time.
Client: Enaremand (Third floor, Tavnazian Safehold)
- Eneremand's final masterpiece is complete, but not as complete as he would like. The troubled mannequin craftsman has now asked you to help him find a necromancer in order to breathe life into his creation...