Race Runner x 1
- Wagh Baghnakhs
- Viridian Urushi
- Cloud Evoker
- Scroll of Army's Paeon V
- Kejusu Satin
- To enter the battlefield, talk to Jakaka in Attohwa Chasm at (G-10), near the entrance.
- Jakaka will give you the Flaxen Pouch.
- Climb the mountain Parradamo Tor in Attohwa Chasm, centered around (J-9) in the east section.
- Trade the pouch to the "Cradle of Rebirth" target at the summit to receive the Pouch of Parradamo Stones.
- Return to Jakaka and trade her the Parradamo Stones to receive the Key Item Miasma Filter.
- Proceed through Attohwa Chasm to Boneyard Gully. The Miasma Filter will allow you to enter.
- You will be able to choose one of the four ENM battles at the battlefield.
- Only one of the four ENM battles in Boneyard Gully can be completed every five Earth days.
ENM Battle Strategies
- You will enter the battlefield facing Race Runner, a single Eft-type mob. This battle is uncapped; your time limit for this battle is fifteen minutes.
- Note that you may enter this battle with up to 18 people, though the EXP you will receive from completing the battle will be reduced for every party member you add. A party of only three Level 75 members should be able to clear this battle successfully and receive the maximum bonus of 2000 EXP.
- Two 75 BLUs or a BLU75 and another mage job can easily duo this ENM.
- Race Runner is a spellcasting mob, using Aero IV, Aeroga III, Blink, and Gravity in addition to standard Eft special attacks (including a ranged stun attack and single-target poison attack Toxic Spit). It seems to be resistant to Ranged Attacks at certain times.
- Race Runner runs around almost constantly, only doing melee damage if it comes near the character that it has hate on; its melee hits are very fast, when it does stop to hit. It uses very little magic while being meleed; when it does cast, the tank can usually run outside of spell range.
- Ignores pet hate. This means any beastmaster or summoner fighting will not be able to tank it using jug pets or avatars.
- Susceptible to Stun to interrupt spellcasting.
Job specific strategies
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.