- Talk to Ibwam who will give you a Green Sentinel Badge and ask you to find new recruits for a mercenary group in Aht Urhgan.
- Check the badge to get coordinates for the people you should talk to in each area.
- You will know you've found the right person because you get an emote message: "[ ]'s badge flashes brightly."
- After you talk to all of the people for Windurst, return to Ibwam to receive a Green Invitation Card (key item).
- Note on teleportation: If you have not completed Aht Urhgan mission 2 to enlist as a mercenary, you will not be able to teleport using this NPC
- You will need to talk to:
- Windurst Woods (South to North)
- (J-13) Etsa Rhuyuli (Auction House 2nd floor)
- (H-10) Soni-Muni (Bomingo Round, under the tree)
- (I-10) Cayu Pensharhumi (path west of Leviathan's Gate)
- (I-5) Umumu (Mithra Groves)
- (J-3) Nanaa Mihgo (Mithra Groves)
- Windurst Walls (Counter-clockwise)
- (J-11) Yoriri (on top of the Auction House)
- (K-7) Shantotto (Shantotto's Manor)
- (J-6) Moan-Maon (just west of the Consulate of Jeuno)
- (H-3) Chomomo (East of the House of the Hero / North path from Gerun-Garun)
- (F-5) Naih Arihmepp (wanders along the path by Yoran-Oran's Manor)
- Windurst Waters (All NPCs in North Waters) (North to South)
- (G-4) Npopo (right by the gate to Sarutabaruta)
- (F-8) Lago-Charago (on top of the Optistery)
- (G-9) Amagusa-Chigurusa (in the Huntsman's Court area)
- (F-9) Funpo-Shipo (walks along the path outside Timbre Timbers Tavern, on the north side)
- (F-10) Kyume-Romeh (downstairs in the Timbre Timber Tavern)
- Port Windurst (West to East)
- (E-7) Kunchichi (a magic-caster inside the Orastery)
- (E-7) Yaman-Hachuman (inside the Orastery)
- (F-6) Choyi Totlihpa (east of Fishmonger Landing)
- (G-7) Three of Clubs (by the dock/pier)
- (M-6) Yujuju (outside the Air Travel Agency)
- The mercenary company "Salaheem's Sentinels" has asked you to help recruit new members.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.