HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
- Spawns for the quest "Two Horn the Savage"
- Yes, this is the proper name for the NM; it has a generic name.
- Upon using a TP move, the NM will shift to a different location around the Viscous Liquid.
- It can regain health by drinking some of the Viscous Liquid.
- It will often be intimidated by players/pets which would normally not intimidate anything.
- Uses the TP moves Rushing Slash, Axe Throw, and Forceful Blow if he uses any TP moves after Axe Throw.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.