To get there from Al Zahbi:
- Take Aht Urhgan Whitegate exit to Wajaom Woodlands at H-10. It is the little tunnel on the left side of the south square where the ship from Mhaura docks.
- Travel west, then south until D-12 and enter Mamook.
- In the first room, take the south exit down the ramp, and continue south off the ledge.
- Cross the room to the other side, and go up the ramp at the border of H-9 and I-9.
- Head west across the small bridge, then turn south to enter the cave at H-9. You will see lots of spiders.
- From there, it is mostly west, but you have to do a n-w-s-w round-the-blockage dance to get to G-10 which leads to Bhaflau Thickets.
- You will be on the southern half of the second map. Head south to H-11.
- Enter Imperial Compound through the Heavy Iron Gate.
Name Rank Recommended Level Party Size Points Objective Description Imperial Agent Rescue PSC 60 3-6 1100 Rescue the agent An agent sent to spy on the secret training grounds of the Mamool Ja has been captured. Rescue him before he is interrogated for Imperial secrets. Preemptive Strike PFC 60 3-6 1000 Destroy the assassins A unit of Mamool Ja soldiers is training in assassination techniques. Destroy them before they can become a threat to the Empress. Sagelord Elimination SP 70 3-6 1200 Defeat Sagelord Molaal Ja Sagelord Molaal Ja is visiting the training grounds to oversee the progress of the soldiers. His elimination would sow chaos and confusion in the Mamool Ja ranks. Breaking Morale LC 60 3-6 1333 (max) Steal the supplies Scouts report that the new Mamool Ja soldiers have received supplies from their families. Destroy Mamool Ja morale by stealing these supplies while being careful to remain undetected. The Double Agent C 70 3-6 1200 (max) Apprehend the spy There is a double agent among the Imperial Qiqirn spies in the Mamool Ja Training Grounds. Find him before he puts the other spies in danger. Imperial Treasure Retrieval S 50 3-6 Recover the treasure A puk recently stole a treasure box containing enchanted gems from the royal treasury. The gems were then given to Mamool Ja officers as a reward for duty. Find and retrieve the treasure. Blitzkrieg SM 70 3-6 1533(max?) Annihilate the enemy After shedding their skins, the Mamool Ja gather for a festival to celebrate their new scales and dance until exhausted. This is a prime opportunity to catch them off guard! Marids in the Mist CS 70 3-6 Neutralize the marids Our agents have informed us that the Mamool Ja have been training marids to use during sieges on the Empire. You are to locate these deadly beasts and capture or eliminate them before it's too late.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.