HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
- Casts Sleepga II, Blindga, Blizzard IV, Blizzaga III, and Dread Spikes(Not dispelable).
- Sanngetall: AoE dispel that dispells all buffs.
- Gagnrath: AoE damage and Terror.
- Valfodr: AoE damage and Curse + Silence.
- Geirrothr: AoE damage and Bind.
- Ofnir: AoE damage. (Might be magic damage)
- Yggr: Gives Odin the ability to Intimidate players.
- Zantetsuken: Astral Flow like ability, will use just as hp is ~5%. Deals death to everyone in range. He will speak about 5 seconds before performing the move, and it seems to be about a 15 ft radius around Odin. It is possible to have many people run out of the area before he performs this move.
- Necropurge: Single target heavy damage. roughly 1500~. Can be reduced with fire resistance and physical damage reduction armor, and Phalanx. Magic damage reduction is unconfirmed.
Will summon 9 fomors during the battle. These fomors are named after the 9 chambers previous to Odin's Chamber and should be handled with care. 3 Will pop at a time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.