- Talk to Dkhaaya at (G-9) in Aht Urhgan Whitegate for a cutscene and to obtain Dkhaaya's Research Journal (key item).
- Pick up some Pickaxes (Kahah Hobichai in Al Zahbi (J-7) sells them). You will want a few because they can break very easily.
- Head to Port Ephramad in Aht Urhgan Whitegate to (H-7). Head down the tunnel behind Sajahb and zone out to Bhaflau Thickets. (Or take a chocobo from Al Zahbi through Wajaom Woodlands to Bhaflau Thickets)
- Enter the cave at (I-7) to zone into Aydeewa Subterrane.
- Follow the path to a room with columns, (I-8).
- Drop off a ledge North-West into a room with Aydeewa Diremites (they aggro level 75's - use Sneak to avoid aggro).
- Immediately to the left (H-8), there's a steep ramp that leads south and down.
- Go down the ramp to a room with leeches and a large pool in the center that looks like a Teleporter (H-9).
- Look around the room for the Excavation Site and mine it to get one of three key items: Electrocell, Electropot, or Electrolocomotive (G-9). It may take several tries.
- Return to Dkhaaya; he rewards you with a Lightning Band.
- Trade the Lightning Band to the Leypoint in Wajaom Woodlands (G-8) to obtain the Olduum Ring.
- If you drop your ring, this quest is repeatable by talking with Dkhaaya.
- Dkhaaya wants you to bring him an artifact of the Olduum civilization.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.