- Talk to Kuroido-Moido in Port Windurst who will give you the Club of Trials and the Weapons Training Guide (key item).
- Use the Club of Trials until the latent effect disappears.
- How to remove the latent effect:
- You must perform Weapon Skills and Skillchains on monsters that con Easy Prey or higher.
- You receive 1 point for opening/soloing a weaponskill, 2 points for closing a Lv.1 Skillchain, 3 points for closing a Lv.2 Skillchain and 5 points for closing a level 3 Skillchain.
- You must accumulate 300 total points.
- Once the elemental resistances disappear in the equipment menu, you are done. (You may also unequip and re-equip the Club of Trials to see if the bonus stats apply.)
- Once you no longer receive the latent effect bonus, head back to Port Windurst and trade the Club of Trials back to Kuroido-Moido, who will take the weapon from you and give you a Map to the Annals of Truth (key item) and tell you to head to Ro'Maeve.
- Once in Ro'Maeve go to M-8 and click the ??? to spawn the NM named Eldhrimnir.
- Once the NM is dead, re-examine the ??? to obtain the Annals of Truth (key item).
- Bring this back to Kuroido-Moido for your reward.
Client: Kuroido-Moido (Orastery, Port Windurst)
- The Operations Division of the Orastery has asked you to assist them in their plan to deliver the ministry from misery. Use the magical club that you have been given to record combat information for the Orastery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.